Dynamic, quality conscious, multiskilled and polyvalent candidates, having a strong team spirit and able to work under pressure are hereby invited to submit their application for the following post: TRAINEE ASSISTANT SHIFT SUPERVISOR (REFINERY)
- Assist the Shift Supervisor for the operation and maintenance of the plant during the shift (including day and night, all year round)
- Collaborate with the refinery, distillery and power station personnel during operations
- Supervise and optimise operations of sugar bagging lines to meet delivery targets
- Participate in logistics planning for sugar export and organize bagging lines accordingly
- Perform manual duties and supervise teams
- Holder of a DUST, HND or BTS or Diploma in science or engineering, industrial engineering or any alternative equivalent qualification
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Self motivated and results oriented
- IT Conversant
- Qualifications in logistics would be an advantage
- Terms and conditions will commensurate with qualifications
Application should be made on application form, available on the web site and sent, together with detailed CV, passport size photograph and copies of certificates/testimonials to the:
H R Department, Omnicane Milling Operations Limited,
La Baraque, L’ESCALIER
Post/s applied should be clearly specified on application form.
Candidates having previously applied for this post at Omnicane should send a fresh application following this advertisement.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview and the company reserves the right not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.